The instructions can change, so you need to follow the information Rolex will send you. For you to get a general idea of what a Rolex Service Centre will ask, here is an overview:
- Remove and complete the bottom portion of the Rolex form. The completed form must be included in the parcel with your Rolex Submariner.
- Package your Rolex Submariner using a sturdy box. The Rolex Submariner should be secure and not move inside the box.
- Do not use or send the original Rolex box you got when you purchased your Rolex Submariner.
- Rolex recommends wrapping the Rolex Submariner in a few layers of soft tissue paper followed by a layer of bubble wrap.
- Fill the box with tissue paper or any other packing material. Place your Rolex Submariner watch in the middle of the box.
- The packing material should restrict the Rolex Submariner from moving within the box.
- On top of the packing material, place the completed form along with the relevant documentation such as the Rolex warranty card, if applicable.
- Be sure to complete the Rolex's form legibly in order to ensure accurate processing in the Rolex Service Centre database.
- Close and secure all sides of the box with brown PAPER tape. In order to avoid tampering and ensure package integrity: Do not use plastic tape.
- Address your package to your selected Rolex Service Centre.
Rolex Submariner Green Warranty Card its service
The Rolex Submariner watch needs to be sent with the Rolex warranty green plastic card. If you do not have the card, I suggest contacting the Rolex Service Centre for advice before you send your watch.
Send Registered Mail
The parcel with your Rolex Submariner needs to be sent registered mail. The system is different for every country; ask your local post office: the parcel needs a tracking number and the receiver to sign for it. It is best if the parcel tracking is available to see online.
You can also take insurance for safe delivery, if it becomes lost or damaged the insurance will cover up to a certain value. The insurance will ask you to declare the content and value.