We understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, https://www.prestigewatchclub.com (Our Site) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with obligations and your rights under the law.
PRESTIGEWATCH CLUB is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this website.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
- Account: means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
- Cookie: means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by are set out below; and
- Cookie Law: means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
2. Information About Us
PRESTIGEWATCH CLUB is owned and operated by GAELPARFAITE.COM.
3205 Sirocco Tower
32 Harbour Way
London E14 9UA
Data Protection registration : ZA176797
Data Protection Officer: GAEL PARFAITE
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: +44 (0)2081 33 55 35
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
4. What Is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (collectively, the Data Protection Legislation) as any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
5. What Are My Rights?
Under the Data Protection Legislation, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we hold.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to withdraw consent. This means that, if we are relying on your consent as the legal basis for using your personal data, you are free to withdraw that consent at any time.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling.
- For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided below
- It is important that your personal data is kept accurate and up-to-date. If any of the personal data we hold about you changes, please keep us informed as long as we have that data.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioners Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office. We would welcome the opportunity to resolve your concerns ourselves, however, so please contact us first, using the details provided below.
6. What Data Do You Collect and How?
Data collected & how we collect the data
Technical information including IP address, IP geolocation, browser type and version, operating system. Data collected using : Server-Side Scripts
Visits information including Date, Time, Pages visited. Data collected using : Server-Side Scripts
Identity Information including firstname, lastname, email, mobile number, address, postcode, city, country. Data collected using : Account registration and social login
Profile information including interests and preferences. Data collected using : Online form, Online survey and/or Server-Side Analytic
7. How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the Data Protection Legislation, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. The following table describes how we may use your personal data, and our lawful bases for doing so:
To understand your interests and to display relevelant content including information, news, announcements, our products or our partners products and services using sponsored ads and advertisements on Our Site, social media platforms, search engines including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google.
With your permission and where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email or text message with information, news, and offers on our products or our partners products and services.
You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our my obligations under the Data Protection Legislation and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
We will always obtain your opt-in consent before sharing your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes and you will be able to opt-out at any time.
We use the following automated systems for carrying out certain kinds of decision-making or profiling. If at any point you wish to query any action that we take on the basis of this or wish to request human intervention (i.e. have someone review the action themselves, rather than relying only on the automated method), the Data Protection Legislation gives you the right to do so. Please contact us to find out more using the details provided below.
The following automated profiling will take place:
- Using the data collected (listed in part 6) we will automatically create a profile of your interests, preferences and geolocation to be able to display relevant online sponsored ads, online marketing content and online advertisements on Our Site, social media platforms and search engines.
We will only use your personal data for the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected unless we reasonably believe that another purpose is compatible with that or those original purpose(s) and need to use your personal data for that purpose.
In some circumstances, where permitted or required by law, we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent. This will only be done within the bounds of the Data Protection Legislation and your legal rights.
8. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
You have the control over how long we keep your data and profile by keeping your account open with us. By closing your online account we will remove all your personal data we have collected.
9. How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
We host and transfer your data with external third parties, web hosting INFOMANIAK NETWORK SA (Switzerland), that are based outside of the EEA. The following safeguards are applied to such transfers:
We host and transfer your data within companies where your personal data is protected by following the same rules with respect to personal data usage. These are known as binding corporate rules. More information on binding corporate rules is available from the European Commission.
10. Do You Share My Personal Data?
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to the following exception: Our web hosting Company based in Switzerland : INFOMANIAK NETWORK SA.
11. How Can I Control My Personal Data?
In addition to your rights under the Data Protection Legislation, set out in Part 5, when you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your personal data. In particular, we aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails.
As indicated above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. You can control or stop targeted advertising at anytime by visiting the following page:
- FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
12. Can I Withhold Information?
You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any personal data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a subject access request.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown below.
There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
We will respond to your subject access request within 28 days. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
- PHP SESSION DATA - Strictly Necessary Cookies - Visit Login (server side)
By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third-party Cookies on your computer or device. Third-party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us. For more details, please refer to the list below. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site and your use and experience of Our Site will not be impaired by refusing consent to them.
- Facebook Pixel: MARKETING - Visitors tracking and remarketing
- Google Ads: MARKETING - Visitors tracking and remarketing
Our Site uses analytics services provided by GOOGLE ANALYTICS. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables us to improve Our Site and the services offered through it.
The analytics service used by Our Site use the following Cookies:
In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you keepgael your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
15. How Do I Contact You?
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details :
17 Nova Building
3 Newton Place
London E14 3TT
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: +44 2081 33 55 35
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.